Godspeed Traction-S Lowering Springs For BMW 3-SERIES 2012-2017 F30 XDRIVE AWD
Enhances on-road vehicle performance quicker turn-in, enhanced steering response and improved cornering. Multi Heat Treated SAE 9254 Wire, Cold Wound To Prevent Sag Overtime; Powder Coat Finished For Corrosion Protection. Designed To Work With OEM Shocks, Better With Aftermarket High Performance Shocks; Lowered While Maintain Ride Comfort. Engineered to ensure against rattling, clunking or rubbing even when pushed to the limit. Godspeed Project's performance lowering springs are cold wound on coil winding machine with SAE 9254 spring wire material, one of the ideal materials available.
Manufacturing Process involves steel material going through heat treatments before winding into coils, these are necessary steps in order to deliver an outstanding ultra high tensile strength and provide equal spring rates that are extremely durable in order to resist premature sagging. These quality made performance lowering springs designed to work with OEM shocks and offer a generous drop to your vehicle while remaining at a comfortable daily ride height in order to avoid bottoming-out and clearance issues. We compare prices for you. The item "Godspeed Traction-S Lowering Springs For BMW 3-SERIES 2012-2017 F30 XDRIVE AWD" is in sale since Friday, April 27, 2018. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Suspension & Steering\Lower Kits & Parts".
inc" and is located in Rowland Heights, California. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Other Part Number: 12 13 14 15 16 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 17 2017
- Spring Rate kg (F/R): Front:3.7 / Rear:9.5
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Brand Type: Aftermarket Branded
- Color: Turquoise
- Fitment Type: Performance/Custom
- MPN: LS-TS-BW-0011
- Material: Multi Heat Treated SAE 9254 Steel
- Fitment Note: For BMW 3-SERIES 2012-2017(F30) XDRIVE
- Adjustable: No
- Brand: Godspeed Project
- Spring Type (F/R): Liner/Liner
- Interchange Part Number: Sport Lowering 320i 328d 335i 340i xDrive All Wheel Drive AWD
- Lowering Height inches (F/R): Average Lower: Front: 0.8" Rear: 0.6"
- Placement on Vehicle: Front, Rear, Left, Right, Lower